The most important thing to consider when buying an ice cube maker is to check that it ticks off all the basics. It should be portable, fast, easy to use, sleek, convenient and most importantly reliable. With this VIVOHOME Portable Ice Maker review, we will cover the basic details of what this ice maker offers and why it should be in your consideration set.
VIVOHOME Portable Ice Maker Features
- Lightweight and easy to carry around
- It can provide ice in 6-10 minutes
- Easy to use
- Control and Monitoring
- Option to choose between small or large-sized ice cubes
- 26Lbs. daily capacity
- 2.3-quart water reservoir
The VIVOHOME portable ice maker is a small, portable and lightweight machine, which is ideal for small families, picnics, friends hanging out, road trips, parties and more. It comes in two colors red which is vibrant and very specific, and the other color is silver which gives it a cool and sophisticated look.
The VIVOHOME portable ice maker makes 9 ice cubes in 6 minutes, which it then pushes into the ice basket, which gives you an indicator that the ice is ready to use.
Hassle-free and easy to use, all you need to do is to plug in the ice maker at any outlet, add water, select the size of the ice cubes you want and in 6-10 minutes your first batch of ice cubes will be ready. In one day, this ice maker has the capacity to produce 26Lbs. of ice cubes.
This is actually very convenient as opposed to running out of ice cubes at odd moments, and then you either have to run down to the store or bother a neighbor.
Now, these ice cubes are shaped like bullets, and these are easier and more convenient to use. Between an ice pack, a cocktail or simply to keep the beer cold, whatever the requirement you can choose between small or large ice cubes.
The VIVOHOME portable ice maker is actually convenient, comes in handy and it saves you time and money. How?
- Save Money: No need to buy ice, you can use your water to make ice in just a short time.
- Save Space: There is no need to stock up on ice in the freezer, which takes up space and honestly, can u have enough ice cubes stocked up in your freezer to last a party?
- Hassle-Free: There is no need for you to take out trays and trays of ice cubes, and then put them in a bowl to serve people.
So there are a lot of plus sides to having an ice maker, and with so many options and varieties available in the market, we have shortlisted the VIVOHOME portable ice maker as one of the choices you should consider when making a purchase.
The automatic overflow protection saves you the trouble of dealing with messy ice trays and unwanted incidents, while you can also monitor the progress through the see-through window pane at the top.
Another feature that makes the VIVOHOME portable ice maker a good machine is the cooling system, where the compressor allows to save energy while minimizing the noise effect. The light indicator is a handy feature that turns red to let you know that the water level in the reservoir is low and you need to add more. Similarly, if the ice basket is filled to its capacity an indicator will prompt you to empty the basket so that more ice can be made.
The ice maker is very easy to maintain and clean, all you have to do is to use the drainage system at the bottom of the machine to clear out any residual water in the reservoir once you are done using the machine.
- Dimensions: 15 x 14.6 x 11.1 inches
- Weight: 17 pounds
- Power: 115 V
- Production Cycle: 6 minutes
- Ice Cubes per Cycle: 9 pieces
- Daily Capacity: 26 pounds
- Water Storage Capacity: 2.3 quarts
- Refrigerant: R600a 0.81oz.
- Available Colors: Red and Silver
What is included in the package?
- One VIVOHOME portable ice maker
- One Ice Tray
- One Ice Scoop
The VIVOHOME portable ice maker can be given out as a gift to someone as well, as it a good product and offers a solution to a problem or situation everyone faces on a regular basis. So, let’s add this ice maker to the gift list for summer 2021. Happy Shopping!