Ice is sometimes overlooked as a necessity, until those hot summer days when you run out, or when during a party there is nothing left to keep the drinks cold. The best solution for this dilemma is a portable ice maker so here is IKICH Portable Ice Maker Machine Review.
However, any ice maker is not the solution, and you need to know which ones to opt for, what to look for and how to choose the best portable ice maker machine for yourself.
So the basic checklist for a good Portable Ice Machine is:
- Time for each Ice Making Cycle
- Number of pieces per cycle
- Daily capacity
- Size of Ice
- Refrigeration System
- Energy Efficient
Why the IKICH ice maker machine for countertop is a good ice maker to go for, is that it completes the checklist almost perfectly. This machine is a smart machine with smart controls that enables it to fall under the category of energy-efficient and user friendly and with so many features that it offers, it is one of the best portable ice makers you should buy for the Summer Season 2021.
Why should you buy the IKICH Portable Ice Maker?
- Ice production cycle is 6 minutes
- 9 pieces of ice per production cycle
- 26Lbs or 12Kg ice in 24 hours
- Energy efficient
- Cool and sleek look
- Options for the size of Ice
- Translucent window to keep an eye on production
- Fast Refrigeration
The IKICH portable ice maker machine has a quick ice making cycle, where in 6 minutes it has the capacity to produce 9 pieces of ice cubes. The total capacity of the machine is to produce 12kg/24 lbs. of ice in 24 hours.
The machine has a 2-liter reservoir and requires pre-heat time and therefore the first couple of productions will be less than perfect but by the third production cycle, the machine will be running smoothly.
The IKICH ice maker produces bullet-shaped ice cubes, which makes it not so easy to melt and can easily be used for water bottles that have small openings, among other uses. There is a small translucent window from where you can keep an eye on the ice bullets, while they are being produced.
You can also choose between two size options of ice cubes between large and small, and the IKICH ice maker also comes with an ice scoop and removable ice bucket.
Why the IKICH ice maker can be called a smart machine is because it has a spoiler which reduces the noise factor making it a quiet ice maker perfect for your kitchen counter. It has 2 infrared sensors, which promptly indicate via the LED display to either refill the water or if the basket is full.
The IKICH ice maker is very easy to use, and all you need to do is add the water, on the control panel choose the power button and select which size of ice cube you want. The machine will do the rest, and 6 minutes later you will have your ice cubes.
One of the best features that I want to highlight in this IKICH portable ice maker review, is that it has a powerful compressor that offers for quick cooling and less energy consumption.
The IKICH ice maker is easy to use and easier to maintain. There is no plumbing required to set it up, and once you have used the ice maker, you can simply use the drain plug outlet to empty the machine of any unused water.
- Dimensions: 8.7 x 12.3 x 12.6 inches
- Weight: 7.1 Kg
- Voltage: 110-120 V
- Production Cycle: 6 minutes
- Ice Cubes per Cycle: 9 pieces
- Daily Capacity: 12 Kg
- Water Storage Capacity: 2L
- Ice Basket Capacity: 0.7 Kg
What is included in the package?
- One IKICH Ice Maker Machine
- One Ice Basket
- One Ice Scoop
- One User Manual
- The ice maker has a high-density foam layer, which is used to insulate heat from outside and keep the melting of the ice at a slow pace.
- The refrigeration compressor ensures fast speed for refrigeration, efficiency in power consumption and less noise. The noise for this machine is measured at 45dB.
- The nine Evaporator columns made with Nickel-Plated Copper offer resistance to corrosion, providing a long life to the IKICH Portable Ice Maker.
- The two sizes of ice cubes are 2cm x 1.5 cm for small and 2.5cm x 3cm for large ice cubes.
With the summer season for 2021 approaching, we all need to make the necessary preparations and when it comes to choosing the best ice maker, this IKICH portable ice maker review will come in handy to help you decide to buy.