Water Nowadays is full of chemicals and other pollutants that make it hazardous for our health. Access to pure water can be very difficult if you don’t have the proper tools and techniques to purify water. Water distillation is one of the oldest and most effective ways of purifying water.
A distiller can be a game-changer when it comes to assuring the purity of the water you need for drinking and household chores. With everyday advancements in technology, new and effective water distillers come out every day.
We have curated for you a collection of best water distillers based on how effective they are, their durability and their value for money.
The Mega Home water distiller is a trusted distiller and it includes all standard features required to distill water to 99.9 percent purity at an average cost.
VEVOR Digital Countertop is the best budget-friendly distiller coming in with the innovation of a digital panel to help you choose what temperature you want. It might not be very durable but it will serve the purpose of distilling water very well.
We would recommend the Pure Mini- Classic water distiller because it is a compact distiller that has a durable design. It is a bit expensive, but it comes with a very comprehensive warranty that is bound to cover any additional costs that may otherwise occur over the years.
- 1. CO-Z 110V 4 Liter Water Distiller for Home Counter Top
- 2. H2oLabs Stainless Steel Water Distiller with Glass Carafe
- 3. Mega Home Water Distiller
- 4. ROVSUN Countertop water distiller
- 6. VEVOR Digital Countertop Distiller
- 7. CNCShop Countertop Water Distiller
- 8. Waterwise 9000 Countertop Water Distiller
- 9. Mophorn Countertop Water Distiller
- 10. Pure Water Mini-Classic CT Countertop Distiller
- Best Water Distiller – Buying Guide
- Frequently Asked Questions
1. CO-Z 110V 4 Liter Water Distiller for Home Counter Top
- Comes in at dimensions of 11.4 x 10.2 x 18.9 inches
- Very Lightweight, comes in at 9.6 pounds
- Operates at a power of 750 watts
- FDA approved
- Designed for use at a voltage level of 110-120 volts.
Value for Money
CO-Z is known as a brand for developing eco-friendly products. This pure water distiller is energy efficient that uses 750W 50HZpower. Food grade plastic has been used for its design that has already been FDA approved. This thus guarantees its safety for use in daily life. The interior is built of stainless steel so as to make it more durable. Because of this stainless-steel interior, it is highly efficient in its operation. It can thus easily work against impurities like VOC, pathogens and solid contaminants. It has the capacity to distill quarter-gallon of water per hour. This thus can provide you 6 gallons of water per day, that is effective for daily use for your whole family.
The installation of this product is not needed. It is operable straight out of the box. You just need to fill the plastic container with water and turn on the button located at the bottom of the distiller’s body. The design of the container and carafe make them very easy to clean and maintain. They are very easily washable. It has an automatic turn off feature that activates when the water has been distilled. It comes in with a one-year warranty from the company.
- Distiller automatically turns off when the temperature rises above 300 Degree Fahrenheit.
- Comes with a 1-year warranty for free replacements and repairs.
- No Installation Required.
- Has a distillation capacity of 6 gallons per day or half a gallon per hour.
- Comparatively offers a lesser capacity of water distillation as compared to other distillers.
2. H2oLabs Stainless Steel Water Distiller with Glass Carafe
- Steam Chamber and condensing coils made of 340 stainless steel grade
- Steam chamber has a 565W heating element for fast distillation
- Ease of “Easy-Lift” Carafe to avoid spillage
- Innovative Porcelain nozzle insert to prevent pure water from coming in contact with other materials
- Contains activated carbon pods that will last twice as long and provide thrice the filtering media
- Weighs under 10 pounds, is comparatively lightweight
- Comes in with dimensions of 16.5 x 12 x 11.3 inches
Value for Money
H2oLabs is known to produce highly durable products with the newest technologies. They are tested rigorously against industry standards to maintain a standard in various effective points like durability, efficiency, etc.
This water distiller has especially been designed to remove VOC more effectively than any of its competitors. Activated carbon pods have been included to ensure that three times the filtration is provided and the most effective VOC removal is ensured. A one year supply of filters is provided. The external and internal structure of the water distiller is made of 304-grade stainless steel and all plastic used is food grade quality as well. The plastic has been approved by the BPA and FDA.
It has an automatic turn off the feature and a single button turns on/off. It has the capacity to produce up to 4 gallons per day.
The 565W stainless steel heating element used is optimal size as compared to many other distillers that claim to heat quickly because of their large heating elements. What they actually do is boil the water too fast and mix contaminants likes VOC in the water.
- Carbon pods ensure most effective VOC removal
- Comparatively lightweight than most water distillers because of optimal heating elements
- It has a greater distillation capacity than most competitors
- Easy to clean because of the “bottle like” carafe
- Cannot be used in countries with 220-240 volts
- The cycle to heat up a gallon is comparatively longer, i.e. 6 hours
Quick Tip: To use this model in countries outside North America order the 300SSE that has all of the same specifications but has voltage settings for countries like the UK.
3. Mega Home Water Distiller
- Designed with 110-220 volts designed for the use in US and Canada
- Boils water at 212 degrees Fahrenheit
- Comes in at dimensions of 7.9 x 7.9 x 14.2 inches
- Easy to carry, with weight at 12.79 pounds
Value for Money
Mega home distillers have been in the market for over 22 years, and they have been classified as the best home-distillers out there. With a UL (Underwriters Laboratory) Approval, they are completely safe for you to use in your home. This approval guarantees the product’s compliance with US standards.
The interior and exterior of the water distiller are made of the usual 340-grade stainless steel. The stainless-steel coils used ensure that the hot boiling water does not ever touch plastic. It comes in with a glass carafe of 1-gallon Capacity. The distiller has a porcelain lined nozzle. It comes in with a single reset button to turn it off in case you need to and an automatic turn off feature when the water has been distilled and reaches a certain temperature.
The distillation capacity is 1 gallon per 5.5-hour cycle. The difference comes in at the temperature that it distills the water at, i.e. 212 degrees Fahrenheit which the accurate temperature assumed for proper removal of contaminants. It comes in with 6 charcoal filters that ensure usage for 6 months.
The package comes included with a cleaner for the residue in the steam chamber. It may not be very budget-friendly but it lies in the mid-range and has been used for over 22 years as new models emerge and continue to woo the market because of its effectiveness.
- UL certified thus ensured that it follows US standards of quality and safety
- No contact with plastic, thus limiting contamination
- Comparatively lesser cycle time as compared to other distillers
- Pure glass has been used in the carafe
- Comes in with a 1-year warranty
- Heating at the accurate temperature ensures 99.99% pure distilled water
- Not identified
4. ROVSUN Countertop water distiller
- 750 Watt high power distillation capability
- White baked enamel body on the exterior
- Certified by FDA and CE food authorities to ensure safety
- Comes in with dimensions of 9.1 x 9.1 x 15.3 inches
- Weighs a total of 10.6 pounds thus is very travel-friendly
Value for Money
This ROVSUN water distiller is highly affordable for the features it comes with. It has been FDA approved, proving it is safe for use. It has also been approved by CE, which is a food certification for safety so that the vendor can distribute it in the European area.
The exterior of the water distiller is made of FDA approved food-grade plastic and has a white baked enamel look. The interior, however, is made of Food grade 304 stainless steel. It comes in with a button to turn it on and has an automatic turn off feature for it to stop when water reaches a certain temperature. It comes in with a food grade plastic carafe for water storage after distillation
The distillation capacity of the 6 Gallons per day. The heating medium heats the water at 320 degrees Fahrenheit to quickly boil it. Most of the impurities are thus removed during the distillation process. A catheter is provided with the carafe in order to prevent leakage. A filter used inside the package comes in with 1 filter and three activated carbon sachets for purification.
This distiller is highly affordable and very lightweight for you to carry it with you when you travel. The package comes in with a manual for setup. A one-year sellers’ warranty is offered.
- Very affordable for the features it offers
- Lightweight, thus very travel-friendly
- Comes with a catheter to ensure there’s no leakage
- Automatically turns off when 320 degrees Fahrenheit is reached
- Plastic exterior and carafe don’t ensure water keeps away from the plastic. This may introduce some impurities into the water.
- No extra filters provided with the package. You will need the additional purchase of filters immediately.
5. Waterwise 3200 Countertop Water Distiller
- Operates at 800W of power that ensures high-speed operation
- Suitable for 120 Volts of the current level
- Comes in at dimensions of 17.5 x 12.5 x 10.9 inches
- Lightweight, comes in at a weight of 11.45 pounds
Value for Money
The Waterwise 3200 is an efficient and durable water distiller that provides 100% steam water. It is ETL and cETL (for Canada) approved. This ensures that it abides by the safety and quality set by the US and Canadian authorities.
The distiller is made of BPA approved food grade plastic on the exterior, and food-grade stainless steel is used in the internal boiler. It functions at high speed because of its 800-Watt power and produces one gallon of distilled water in 4 hours. It comes in with a plastic carafe and automatic turn off. The heating medium is made of stainless steel to ensure quick water boiling and evaporation.
It has a production capacity of 6 gallons per day, but its speed of production is comparatively faster than its competitors. Although a stainless-steel body might have been more durable in the production of Waterwise distiller, it being lightweight was the goal. It uses two methods of filtration: steam distillation and carbon post-filtration to ensure 99.99% pure water.
It is a little pricey, but it is very lightweight and easy to travel with. It comes in with a warranty of 1 year from the company.
- Comparatively less noisy than other water distillers, produces the noise of a microwave fan
- It is lightweight thus very travel-friendly and easy to carry
- Operates at high speed and so produces more distilled water as compared to other distillers
- Plastic carafe ensures the fast cooling of water after distillation is complete.
- It uses two methods of filtration, thus ensures that water is 99.99% pure.
- The enamel plastic body damages easy and may crack under substantial pressure.
6. VEVOR Digital Countertop Distiller
- Operates at a power of 750 Watts
- Designed for a voltage level of 110 volts
- Digital panel in place to tell you the temperature of water at the moment
- Comes in at dimensions of 18.8 x 13.3 x 10.8 inches
- Lightweight body, comes in at 11 pounds
Value for Money
VEVOR Countertop is CE certified, so it upholds the standard of quality and safety. It is an efficient and effective countertop distiller but it isn’t the best option when it comes to durability.
Three materials are used in the construction of this countertop: aluminum. plastic and stainless steel. The fan is made of aluminum, the interior, and the heating medium is made of 304 food-grade stainless steel and the exterior is also made of stainless steel. The carafe that comes with it is made of shockproof glass that comes with a metal lid. It comes with a dust cap to protect the water from contamination. It also has an automatic shutoff option.
It has a production capacity of 1.088 Gallon per 4 hours and has a comparatively faster rate of production than its competitors. While it may not be durable, but for the price, it is very reasonable. It offers innovative features at a price and you can have clean and pure water for a reasonable amount of time before you’ll need a replacement.
- Digital panel makes choosing water temperature easy for you
- Very affordable for the price it comes at with the features offered
- Distilled water is produced at a greater speed comparatively
- The capacity of water production is much more than competitors
- Carafe is shockproof thus will be very safe for use
- This distiller isn’t very durable, the quality of its production will decrease over time
7. CNCShop Countertop Water Distiller
- Operates at a power of 750 Watts
- Comes in at dimensions of 19.7 x 9.4 x 3.9 inches
- Lightweight distiller with a weight of 9.08 pounds
- Has a capacity of 4 Liters per day
- Automatically turns off at temperature over 160 degrees Celsius
Value for Money
This water distiller is highly efficient comes in with an FDA approval to ensure that it is safe for use and prevents the water from being contaminated throughout the process. It is typically used in biological laboratories, and autoclave sanitation uses.
The exterior body is made of FDA approved food-grade plastic. The interior and the heating medium are made up of 304-grade stainless steel to ensure quick boiling of water. The carafe that the distiller comes with is also made of plastic. The nozzle attached to it is made of stainless steel to ensure that when the distillation process is complete water coming out of the chamber does not get contaminated. Status light is embedded to show if it’s on or off. A button is also present to turn it on while it turns off automatically as soon as the water reaches a temperature above 320 degrees Fahrenheit.
The distiller has a production capacity of up to 6 gallons per day and works at normal speed with the usual power of 750 watts. It removes most of the impurities from water. The distiller though is very durable, doesn’t come with a warranty thus will incur costs for replacement and maintenance in case something happens even in the first year.
- An affordable option as compared to other distillers with the same features.
- It has an optimal capacity of 6 gallons per day.
- It is very lightweight thus very travel-friendly.
- Most favorable in dental offices because of its effectiveness at the price
- No warranty is offered with the distiller.
8. Waterwise 9000 Countertop Water Distiller
- Comes in at dimensions of 16 x 9.5 x 15 inches
- Optimal weight but not very lightweight, comes in at 11.79 pounds
- Operates at a power of 750 watts
- Designed for usage at voltage levels of 120 Volts
- WQA and FDA certified
Value for Money
The Waterwise 9000 is an FDA and WQA certified home distiller. The approvals prove that the product follows all safety and quality and standards.
This distiller has an exterior made of food-grade thermoplastic polypropylene. The interior is made of 304-grade stainless steel the heating medium is made of red copper metal to ensure there is very little buildup. The heating medium fits neatly into the carafe that has been adjusted into the distiller neatly. The carafe has a tap like a nozzle made of food-grade plastic that you can use to get the amount of water you require. The standard auto shut off feature has also been included.
The distillation capacity is 1 gallon per cycle of 4 hours. It can produce up to 6 gallons of distilled water. Activated carbon filters are used to ensure impurities are removed from the water.
The Waterwise 9000 is highly durable, all of its exteriors are made of shatter-free material and the bottle fixed is also shatter-free. It comes at a hefty price tag but it is highly durable, lightweight, travel-friendly and safe. It also improves aeration, dichlorination and has proven to enhance the taste of distilled water and make it sweet due to the use of activated carbon filters.
- Compact shape, carafe fixed within the distiller’s body.
- Shatterproof exterior makes it highly durable.
- Activated carbon filters make water 99.99 percent pure.
- Filters enhance the taste of water.
- Lightweight and travel-friendly.
- No product warranty is offered with the distiller’s purchase.
- Comparatively expensive while offering almost the same features.
9. Mophorn Countertop Water Distiller
- Comes in at dimensions of 18.5 x 13.5 x 10 inches.
- Optimal weight, comes in at 12.45 pounds.
- Designed to operate at voltage levels of 110- 120 volts
- Operates at a power of 750 watts
Value for Money
The exterior of this water distiller is made of BPA approved food-grade plastic and the interior is made of 304-grade stainless steel. The carafe it comes with is made of glass and is covered with a plastic lid to ensure no contaminants enter the water. The lid has a handle to make carrying the carafe convenient. The nozzle attached to the distiller is made of stainless steel.
The distiller ensures that the water does not come in contact with plastic so it is 99.99 percent pure. A catheter has been included to ensure that there is no leakage when the water is being taken out of the chamber. The fan is made of aluminum, thus ensures heat escapes quickly from the distiller. An on/off button has been embedded along with the standard auto turn off feature.
It has a production capability of 1 gallon per cycle and an overall capability of producing 6 gallons per day. It is easy to assemble and clean and comes in with a cleaner as well. The filers used are activated charcoal ones that ensure the water has an enhanced sweet taste as well.
The body is made of stainless steel, making it very durable. The price range of the distiller is also very affordable. The design makes it very convenient to set up and use.
- An affordable option with exceptional features.
- The catheter is included to ensure there is no leakage.
- Durable, you will need less replacement of parts.
- Convenient design, so it makes it easy to carry around the carafe.
- The optimal weight which makes it somewhat travel-friendly as well.
- Comparatively noisy because of the aluminum fan.
10. Pure Water Mini-Classic CT Countertop Distiller
- Mini size, comes in at dimensions of 13.5 x 9.9 x 15.7 inches
- On the heavier side, comes in at 31.2 pounds
- Removable boiling tank for ease of use
- Comes in with a warranty of 15 years
Value for Money
The size of this distiller may well be strong but doesn’t undermine its capabilities based on its exterior. The Pure Water Mini classic has a production capacity of 0.8 gallons per cycle of 3.5 hours. This thus exceeds its production capacity to almost 7 gallons per day which is more than any of its competitors.
The exterior of this distiller is made of 304-grade stainless steel. It has a detachable boiling tank. The carafe that it comes with is made of glass. Both the carafe and boiling chamber make it convenient to use and easy to clean buildup.
Proudly made in the US, it comes in with a warranty of 15 years for the stainless steel and an astonishing 2-year warranty for the electronic parts. It is highly durable and powerful. It will fulfill your day to day home needs.
- Compact in size, easy to fit on your countertop.
- High production capacity as compared to other distillers.
- Constructed carefully to ensure you don’t get burned.
- Easy to use and clean because of the boiling chamber detachment.
- A very good warranty time to ensure you don’t need to spend more.
- Comparatively Heavier than most of its competitors.
- It is very expensive for its size and features.
Best Water Distiller – Buying Guide
Water distillers are widely used in homes, Dental Clinics, Humidifiers, and for day to day chores. The first step you need to take is to identify your needs. Based on the need, you should select which water distiller you should buy. Our Buyer’s Guide for water distillers will be of great help to you. Some of the common terminologies you need to know before you buy a water distiller are given below.
Identifying Your Need
Water Distillers offer the purest water for drinking and other uses. What you need to do before buying a water distiller for yourself is to identify what your needs are. You may need one for your dental office, home etc.
Internal Link: Read up more on the benefits and uses of water distillers to identify what your requirements are.
Dispenser and Distiller Post Fillers
Manual and Automatic both have different filters. Post distillation filers are used to reduce any odor or residual tastes that might have occurred because of the distillation process. The post distillation filters are of carbon, and they are most effective after the distillation process before it enters the container you provided. Manual dispensers use a filter constructed with food-grade polypropylene in combination with stainless steel.
Filter replacement can be expensive and can cost from 20-50$ easily. To avoid this additional cost of filters, you need to take note of these filters in advance. Each distiller will have different filters and their strength will vary depending on the quality of water and the build quality of the filters.
Distillers come in various capacities starting from 0.5 Gallons. Depending upon your need, choose your distiller correctly so as to ensure that your need is fulfilled and the distiller is not overworked daily. Distilling is time consuming so choose your appliance efficiently.
Port Size refers to the size of the plug that you’ll need to insert in the socket. While this may be an insignificant factor for many, it adds to the total weight and durability of your appliance. The recommended size is 1 inch wide.
Flow rate is measured in Gallons Per Minute(GPM) and generally refers to the capacity of the appliance to distill water per unit time. While this may be relative as each application may be different, the recommended rate is 14-40 GPM.
A distiller’s main construction consists of its inner body, outer body, and its containers. While containers can be changed the fundamental factor to take into consideration is the body. Distillers come in two variations: Either stainless steel or food-grade plastics. They each have their own benefits. A Stainless-steel body is heavy duty and highly durable but it comes with a higher cost.
A plastic body, on the other hand, is light, good for travel, pocket-friendly but not highly durable. So, if you have durability in mind and you don’t intend to move your distiller too much, the steel one is the best option. Otherwise, the plastic body is recommended. While these are usually the standard measurements of a water distiller, they may vary because there are two types of water distillers. Read more on types of water distillers here: (Add Link Here)
The interior is made of plastic and stainless steel both. An 18/8 304 food-grade stainless steel is used in all automatic water distillers, thus enabled to shut down once water has reached a certain temperature automatically.
Water distillers come in both options: expensive and budget-friendly. Depending upon your budget, you can go through all the choices that are offered in our list of 10 best water distillers. Generally, Distillers with Stainless Steel bodies are more expensive than those with plastic bodies. Most cheaper alternatives offer the same functionalities so choose wisely.
Frequently Asked Questions
We are here to answer your queries, Some of the Frequently Asked Questions on water distillers have been answered here:
⭐ What is the difference between distilled and sterile water?
Both distilled and sterile water are purest forms of H20, but they have different applications. We observe that while distilled water may be used in medicinal uses, people also drink distilled water in daily life. On the other hand, sterile water has a fixed pH and is strictly used medically for various applications like cleaning wounds, intravenous fluid, etc. Sterile water needs a particular pH and osmolarity preserved; otherwise, it can sometimes be very dangerous.
⭐ Can distilled water be used for babies?
Distilled water is the purest water with zero impurities. It is recommended by experts only to make the babies drink distilled water before one year of age.
⭐ Is commercially available bottled water distilled?
Bottled water goes through a filtration process rather than a distillation process. Bottled water usually has all the minerals and supplements, usually in water. Even if the water is distilled in the process of purifying it before it is bottled, necessary minerals and supplements are added. Distilled water has a distinct taste and people haven’t usually developed the taste of distilled water. The nutritional value added by the minerals and supplements enhances the taste.
⭐ Does distilled water weaken your teeth?
Distilling water takes out fluoride from water, but it will not affect your teeth. Drinking distilled water does not remove fluoride from their teeth, as so believed. The absence of fluoride is covered by toothpaste which already contain fluoride as an essential additive to make your teeth stronger. Internal Link: Read more on the benefits of distilled water for your body here (Add link to benefits article)
⭐Is distilled water bad for your mineral intake?
It is, but it has a very small impact. The water you drink daily unless it is hard water while constituting less than 10% of your mineral intake. All the mineral supplements come in from the food you eat. So, it may cause a slight deficiency in mineral intake if you drink distilled water, but the water is pure so it will also protect you from water-borne diseases. Internal Link: Read more on the benefits of distilled water for your body here (Add link to benefits article)
⭐ Can distilled water be used in humidifiers?
Yes, it is recommended that you only use distilled or mineral-free water in humidifiers. Tap water contains heaps of minerals and thus can promote the growth of bacteria once released in the air. It can thus cause breathing problems and infections. The minerals from the water can settle down in the form of white particles in the room.
⭐ What type of interior should I choose: Stainless Steel or Plastic?
Both types have distinct features. An 18/8 304 Food-grade Stainless Steel interior is used in the internal part. The plastic interior is food grade plastic and will likely be lighter in weight than the stainless steel one. It will be more fragile and most likely wear out after some years.
The stainless steel one, however, will be heavier but will be more durable. Stainless steel interiors enable the distillers to automatically shut off when the temperature reaches more than 300 Degrees Fahrenheit. Depending on these factors, you can choose what interior you would like to choose. Internal Link: If you’d like to know more about the structure and types of water distiller, please read the following. (Insert Link to types and buying guide)
⭐ What is the difference between distilled water and spring water?
Since spring water is considered pure because of the popular idea that flowing water is pure, it is a controversial topic. Contrary to the popular belief science has proven that spring water consists of impurities like coliform, arsenic etc. that are not good for the human body in the long run. Springwater is advertised nowadays and is sold in glass bottles with the extra charge when most of the time it is plain filtered water. It is better you distill water yourself and save money on scams.
Types of Water Distillers
There are two types of water distillers in use nowadays. Each has its own uses. The most common use nowadays is a commercial water distiller. The two types are given ahead.
Counter Top Distillers
This type of distillers needs to be plugged in an outlet to work. A secondary container is provided for you to pour water into it. You then turn it on with the designated button. The system begins to steam and distill the water.
They come in handy in-home use. While they are convenient when you need water distilled immediately, they can be slow, and their capacity isn’t the best in most cases. They are portable as compared to the other types and can also be used in travel.
Non- Electric Distillers
Unlike the previous type, these require heat to begin distillation. If you’re at home, your gas or electric stove will do. While they have a heat dependency, they are better than countertops because of the ease of availability of heat. Because electricity cannot be found everywhere, these highly travel-friendly, especially in outdoor situations.
The main disadvantage of this type is that you need to supervise the process, unlike the countertops that, most of the time, have an automatic turn off function when they exceed a certain temperature.
Benefits of Distilled Water
Distilled Water is collected through a process of cooling down water vapors. Distilled water has many benefits over well collected or water from streams. Some of the benefits of distilled water are given below.
Little to no microorganism
When the water reaches boiling temperature and vaporizes, almost all microorganisms die and the water is thus purified and clean.
When using water provided by municipal authorities, chlorine is used as the purifying agent to treat water. While chlorine has proved to be effective for purifying over the years but many diseases have been linked to prolonged drinking of chlorinated water. Distilled water is purified of chlorine thus preventing those diseases.
Detoxification of your Body
To flush all unnecessary chemicals out of your body, distilled water can be used. You just need to increase your water intake and supplement the necessary minerals that you otherwise received from water.
Purification of Nitrates and Nitrites
The universal level for the presence of nitrates and nitrites in water has been set to total nitrate/nitrite at 10.0 mg/L and for nitrite at 1.0 mg/L. The most common disease that has been known to be caused by the presence of these impurities is Methemoglobinemia. It hinders the production of blood and hemoglobin in the human body. Distillation can eliminate both of these impurities.
Distilled water is considered the purest water in the world with its applications in medicinal, industrial uses, etc. It has been proven to contain the smallest number of impurities as compared to other methods of filtration.
With the initial investment of a Water Dispenser, you will exclude the cost of buying water bottles every time you run out of water. You can take tap water and distill it and water is available whenever you need it.
Each time you buy a bottle for drinking water, you create waste. With a water distiller, you will only have one container and thus support the eco-friendly initiative.
The procedure of distillation get rids of all inorganic contaminants and improves your body’s ability to absorb nutrients from the water. By getting rid of these impurities, you ensure the proper function of your organs is in order for better digestion.
Municipal water has been known to contain minerals. Take for example, calcium. While calcium is good for your body, but too much calcium is bad. It enables the production of kidney stones. If you prefer to keep in check what nutrients and minerals you receive from water, it is best you choose distilled water. Add supplements according to your body’s requirements.
Did you know you can make your distilled water full of nutrients with these little tips? Add per gallon one or two of the following ingredients.
Add to your water pasteurized organic apple cider vinegar to promote the production of enzymes and supplements Juice squeezed from 1 lemon 1-2 ounces of aloe vera juice or 3-4 teaspoons of aloe vera gel
We hope we have helped you choose a distiller from our list of top 10 distillers in 2020. With this new distiller, you will be able to drink and use clean and contamination-free water whenever you require. A quick tip we have for you is to use them overnight so you can have water all day long. They are designed to purify water for you, all you need to do is fill up the water and wait for a few hours. Drinking distilled water was never this easy before.